Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled, “Probiotics Drink Market by Product Type (Dairy Based and Plant Based), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), and Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028“.
The Global Probiotics Drink Market is expected to garner $13,814.70 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2028. The report delivers comprehensive insights into the current condition and future prospective of the industry by meticulously examining market drivers and restraints, opportunities, major segments, and regions.
Download PDF Sample Report of Global Probiotics Drink Market
Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Probiotics Drink Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has made a positive impact on the growth of the global probiotics drink market in 2020. In the pandemic period, the demand for healthy foods has surged marvelously owing to the growing awareness about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. This has boosted the sale and manufacturing of probiotics drinks across the globe, which is fueling the growth of the market in the pandemic period.
Download Sample Report, How Covid-19 Impacts the Global Probiotics Drink Market
Key Segment Findings of the Probiotics Drink Market:
The market is segmented based on type, distribution channel, and region.
- The dairy based probiotics drink sub-segment of the type segment is anticipated to hold maximum share of the market and collect a revenue of $7,831.90 million in the estimated period. This growth is mainly because of the growing adoption of dairy based probiotics beverages as they can be easily prepared at home.
- The offline sub-segment of the distribution channel segment is anticipated to grab highest share of the market and garner $12,193.70 million in the estimated period. This growth is mainly because offline stores provide a feeling of satisfaction of choosing the desired products by viewing them in real-life.
- Among region, the Asia Pacific region market is projected to observe fastest growth and hit $4,420.70 million in the projected period. The growth of this region market is mostly owing to the strong presence of key probiotics drink producers in nations such as China and Japan in this region.
Request to Download: Strategic Overview of Probiotics Drinks Market in the North America Region
Probiotics Drink Market Dynamics
The key factors fueling the growth of the global probiotics drink market are a significant rise in the awareness about health benefits of probiotics drinks as well as increasing lifestyle-related disorders such as constipation, gastric disorders, and acidity amongst people of all age groups across the world. In addition, enhancements in the prevailing probiotics drink products and launches of novel probiotics drinks by manufacturers are expected to open doors to innovative opportunities for the market growth in the projected period. However, lack of awareness and high cost of probiotics drinks are projected to obstruct the market growth during the forecast period.
Top 10 Players of the Global Probiotics Drink Market
1. Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd.
2. Danone S.A.
5. Harmless Harvest
6. Bio-K Plus International Inc
7. Fonterra Co-operative Group
8. Nestle SA
9. Lifeway Foods, Inc.
10. Chobani, LLC
– Inquire and Get Quick Access to Top Companies Development Strategies Summary Report
Numerous business strategies, such as acquisitions, mergers, R&D activities, new product developments, and much more, are implemented by these players to attain a strong position in the global market. For instance, in December 2020, Uniseed Investee PERKii, a probiotics company, launched sparkling probiotic drink, blended with natural flavors, at Coles Express, which is an Australian chain of convenience stores at Shell Australia petrol stations.
Moreover, the report offers other key details of leading players such as business tactics, financial performance, and product/service range of these players along with Porter’s five forces analysis and SWOT analysis
More about Probiotics Drink
Probiotics Drink Market Projected To Grow At A CAGR Of 8.5% And Garner A Revenue Of $13,814.70 Million In The 2021-2028 Timeframe
The Probiotics Drink Market to Experience Massive Growth with the Rising Demand for Healthy Beverages
Probiotics Drink: A Healthy Treat Enabling Millennials to Lead a Good Life with Happy Stomachs
TRENDING REPORTS WITH COVID-19 IMPACT ANALYSIS:
1. Green Tea Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021 to 2028 – Request to Download Sample Report
2. Shea Butter Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021 to 2028 – Request to Download Sample Report
3. Dextrin Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021 to 2028 – Request to Download Sample Report
About Research Dive:
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Research Dive