The “Protein Therapeutics Market: Global Market Size, Forecast, Insights, and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global protein therapeutics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.9% during 2023-2030.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Biogen, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Diasome Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Genentech, Inc.
- Generex Biotechnology Corporation
- GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Hualan Biological Engineering, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Merck Serono SA
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
This report on global protein therapeutics market report provides holistic understanding of the market along with market sizing, forecast, drivers, challenges, and competitive landscape.
The report presents a clear picture of the global protein therapeutics market by segmenting the market based on product, application, end user, and region.
Also, detailed profiles of companies operating in the protein therapeutics market are provided in this report. We believe that this report will aid the professionals and industry stakeholders in making informed decision.
- Rise in Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Increasing Geriatric Population
- Development of Plasma Derived Therapies
- Increasing Awareness for Protein-Based Therapeutics
- High Development & Manufacturing Cost
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Complex Reimbursement Scenario
Historical & Forecast Period
- Base Year: 2022
- Historical Period: 2018-2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2030
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Fusion Protein
- Human Growth Hormone
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
- Metabolic Disorders
- Immunologic Disorders
- Hematological Disorders
- Hormonal Disorders
- Genetic Disorders
by End User
- Hospitals And Clinics
- Specialty Centers
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nrezxx
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets