The latest study by Fact.MR on the global diagnostic imaging services offers comprehensive analysis between 2022 and 2032 . The study provides unhinged analysis and sheds insights on curcial factors aiding the market grow through unprecedented scenarios. To present the information in a vivid way, the report is further segmented into service type and service provider across 5 key regions.
NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global diagnostic imaging services reached a valuation of US$ 555 Million in 2021 and is anticipated to rise by 5.4% year over year to reach US$ 585 Million in 2022.
The diagnostic imaging sector is vital to various healthcare companies as numerous infectious and chronic illnesses are diagnosed and treated with the use of imaging services. In order to comprehend the patient’s health efficiently, the diagnostic imaging services involve the diagnosis and creation of pictures of various bodily areas.
Among the diagnostic imaging services offered are CT scans, X-rays, MRI, ultrasonic, and endoscopy. The total success rate of therapy has greatly increased thanks to the visual depiction of precise imaging of human body components.
As a consequence of the increased awareness of the value of early diagnosis of health issues, the market for diagnostic imaging services is anticipated to expand more quickly throughout the projected period (2022-2032).
For Critical Insights on this Market, Request for More Info at:
Modern medicine has made several advances in imaging technology that have made it easier to gather data about the human body for therapeutic treatments. Health professionals are integrating artificial intelligence and blockchain technology in diagnostic imaging to provide faster and efficient diagnosis.
Additionally, improvements in imaging provide doctors additional resources to enhance patient care in novel ways. Globally increasing chronic illness incidence and rising demand for its diagnosis have prompted diagnostic imaging firms to create new services and enhance those that already exist.
The capacity of clinicians to accurately treat, identify, and detect an injury or disease at its earliest stages has increased because to diagnostic imaging. Additionally, information about a particular body part that has to be treated or investigated is provided through diagnostic imaging services. Backed by these factors, the market is expected to record sales at US$ 1 Billion by the end of 2032.
- The U.S. diagnostic imaging services market is slated to expand at 5.3% CAGR over the forecast period.
- China is predicted to witness growth at robust CAGR of 5.1% between 2022 and 2032.
- In terms of service type, computed tomography (CT) scanning segment is expected to register 5.6% CAGR during the assessment period.
- The category of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% over the projection period.
- Japand and South Korea are expected to lead the East Asia market through 2022 & beyond, registering 5.5% CAGR and 5.6% CAGR, respectively.
- Burgeoning need to detect the chronic illness at an early stage have improved the adoption of diagnostic imaging services across the globe.
- Adoption of artificial intelligence and use of blockchain technology for precision and efficient solutions will boost the market.
- Increasing use of teleradiology and services compatible with smartphone devices have surged the sales of diagnostic imaging services across emerging economies.
- High cost of diagnostic imaging equipment and inadequate reimbursement system for outpatient imaging facilities might limit the growth.
- The worldwide diagnostic imaging services industry is extremely concerned about the helium scarcity for magnetic resonance imaging devices.
- Adoption and easy availability of refurbished diagnostic imaging systems might hamper the sales in the market
To Gain In-Depth Insights on Diagnostic Imaging Services Market, Request Methodology at
There are just a few of service providers in the highly consolidated global diagnostic imaging services market, opines Fact.MR. Companies that offer diagnostic imaging services are focusing on facility acquisition and joint venture development to expand their geographic reach, especially in North America.
By forming partnerships, service providers are collaborating with outstanding radiologists who have been offering patient-centered care in particular countries to a larger number of patients, such as India and China.
Additionally, in order to accommodate the growing demand, the focus is still on building new diagnostic centers equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic imaging modalities.
- In December 2021, Medical Imaging Consultants, a leading radiology center in Canada partnered with a start-up Medo, venturing into AI to simplify ultrasound, to revolutionize diagnostic imaging. Through partnership the companies aims to make diagnostic imaging services more affordable, non-invasive, and portable for the patients.
Key Companies Profiled by Fact.MR
- RadNet, Inc.
- Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Sonic Healthcare
- Novant Health (MedQuest Associates Inc.)
- Dignity Health
- In Health Group
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging
- Shields MRI
- I-MED Radiology Network (Permira)
- Sonic Healthcare
More Valuable Insights on Diagnostic Imaging Services Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR offers a detailed study on diagnostic imaging services market for the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. This study also highlights key drivers promoting the sales of diagnostic imaging services through detailed segmentation as follows:
By Service Type:
- Service Type
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Nuclear Imaging
By Service Provider:
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key Questions Covered in the Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Report
- What is the projected value of the diagnostic imaging services market in 2022?
- At what rate will the global diagnostic imaging services market grow until 2032?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth in the diagnostic imaging services market?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global diagnostic imaging services market during 2022-2032?
- Which are the factors driving the diagnostic imaging services market during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the diagnostic imaging services market during the forecast period?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Veterinary Imaging Systems Market: The ability to distinguish neoplasia from rhinitis, veterinary imaging system are gaining traction for the correct treatment of companion animals. The aforementioned elements are anticipated to encourage market expansion for veterinary imaging systems worldwide.
Mobile Imaging Services Market: The market for mobile imaging services is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.9% during the anticipated period of 2022 to 2032. Mobile imaging services are expected to grow in popularity due to their affordability and convenience compared to traditional imaging equipment.
Non-invasive Coronary Imaging Market: The necessity for commercializing non-invasive coronary imaging solutions has been brought on by the rise in fatal heart injury incidents and possible danger of cardiovascular events. The rising usage of capital-intensive non-invasive coronary imaging technology also increases the number of tests performed by end users.
Medical Imaging Phantoms Market: The leading product type that holds a majority market share, i.e. over 30%, is X-ray/fluoroscopy phantoms. The segment is doing well due to extensive increase in demand and usage of X-ray/fluoroscopy machines by doctors and researchers across the globe.
Dental Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market: The global market was valued at US$ 2 Bn in 2020, and is projected to top US$ 3 Bn by 2031. North America holds the largest market share of around around 40%. This is due to the presence of a large number of players in the dental imaging market in the region.
Check it Out More Reports by Fact.MR on Healthcare Industry
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology, chemical and materials, to even the most niche categories. We are committed to deliver insights that help businesses gain deeper understanding of their target markets. We understand that making sense of the vast labyrinth of data can be overwhelming for businesses. That’s why focus on offering insights that can actually make a difference to bottom-lines.
Specialties: Competition Tracking, Customized Research, Syndicated Research, Investment Research, Social Media Research, Business Intelligence, Industry Analysis, Thought Leadership.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog