The ophthalmic lens market is expected to grow by USD 3.21 bn from 2020 to 2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4.12%, according to Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis as well as exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate
Request a Free Sample Report to learn about growth opportunities in the ophthalmic lens market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Ophthalmic Lens Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
- Spectacle Lens
- Contact Lens
- North America
- South America
Download a Free Sample to know more about various segments of the ophthalmic lens market.
Ophthalmic Lens Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The ophthalmic lens market report covers the following areas:
The increasing prevalence of refractive errors, technological advances in ophthalmic lenses, and initiatives to create awareness about benefits and advances in ophthalmic lenses will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the high cost of ophthalmic lenses, adoption of refractive vision correction surgeries, and stringent regulations will challenge the growth of the market participants.
Ophthalmic Lens Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the ophthalmic lens market, including Alcon Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, EssilorLuxottica Group, HOYA Group, Johnson & Johnson, Nikon Corp., Novartis AG, SynergEyes Inc., and The Cooper Companies Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the ophthalmic lens market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&A as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Subscribe to our “Lite Plan” billed annually at USD 3000 that enables you to download 3 reports/year and view 3 reports/month.
Ophthalmic Lens Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ophthalmic lens market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ophthalmic lens market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ophthalmic lens market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ophthalmic lens market vendors
- Cataract Surgery Devices Market: The cataract surgery devices market has been segmented by product (IOLs, phacoemulsification devices, OVDs, and femtosecond lasers) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW). Download Free Sample Report
- LASIK Eye Surgery Devices Market: The LASIK eye surgery devices market has been segmented by technology (wavefront-guided, wavefront-optimized, and topography-guided) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW). Download Free Sample Report
|Ophthalmic Lens Market Scope
|Growth momentum & CAGR
|Accelerate at a CAGR of 4.12%
|Market growth 2020-2024
|USD 3.21 billion
|YoY growth (%)
|North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
|Performing market contribution
|APAC at 43%
|Key consumer countries
|US, China, Germany, India, and France
|Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
|Alcon Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, EssilorLuxottica Group, HOYA Group, Johnson & Johnson, Nikon Corp., Novartis AG, SynergEyes Inc., and The Cooper Companies Inc.
|Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
|If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
For more valuable insights, View Our Report Snapshot
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.